Building Survey, Inspections and Assessments
Structural Assessment Survey
Schedule of Condition Survey
Energy Audit and Consumption Assessment
Insurance Valuation Assessment
Humidity Survey and Assessment
Homebuyer's Condition Survey
Commercial Buyer Condition Audit
Measurement Survey and Verification
The Real Estate sector throughout the Middle East suffer from multiple challenges and the services provided by Realpoint under this section are designed to protect the rights of different stakeholders within the Real Estate cycle whether owners, landlords, tenants, property managers or even FM providers. These services are customised to suit the requirements of the project.
Realpoint offers the following professional real estate Building Surveys, Inspections and Assessment services:
- Schedule of Condition Survey: Visual inspection survey to document the current condition in a photographic schedule to form part of a lease document or for other purposes. A schedule of condition is a factual record of the condition of a property, normally prepared for legal or contractual reasons. Schedules of condition can be prepared for either residential or commercial buildings.
- Measurement Survey and Verification: Inspection survey to measure and verify a building or part of for Real Estate Owners'. Intended for internal or personal purposes only.
- Defect Analysis: Inspection survey including any required intrusive testing and report to ascertain the root cause of any building related defect.
- Condition Survey: Inspection of the property, recording and reporting any defects that need urgent attention identified at the time of inspection.
- Structural Assessment Survey: Visual inspection survey, including any intrusive testing, to assess the condition of the structure and providing report with advice for remedial repairs.
- Dilapidation Survey: Visual inspection survey to document the current dilapidated condition in a photographic schedule to form part of end of lease document or for other purposes.
- Energy Audit and Consumption Assessment: To help Real Estate owners with recommendations to assess and reduce energy consumption.
- Insurance Valuation Assessment: To help Real Estate owners assess the value of their building assets for insurance purposes.
- Humidity Survey and Assessment: Visual inspection survey to assess the humidity levels, with the use of in-house equipment, in a building and report with recommended actions.
- Homebuyer's Condition Survey: Visual inspection survey to help a potential buyer understand the condition of a residential asset prior to purchase.
- Commercial Buyer Condition Audit: Visual inspection survey to help a potential buyer understand the condition of major assets in a building prior to purchase.